Spring mattresses are some of the more traditional bedding options, especially in the Philippines. However, it’s no secret that as the foam variety rose to fame and popularity, the spring mattress has become second options in some occasions, and especially to the younger crowds. If this is the first time you’re shopping for a mattress, though, considering an innerspring mattress should be on mind. There are tons of reasons why a spring mattress should be the perfect bedding solution for your home, and some examples of these are the following:
1. They are easily available. Spring beds are easily found nowadays. Salem alone can be found in most leading department stores and supermarkets, as well as in various local dealers, so finding one wouldn’t be too difficult.
2. They are more durable. With high grade steel coils as an integral support system for your mattress, it is bound to last quite a long time, especially with the proper care and maintenance. In most cases, it’s the padding that give out before the spring, and it can actually create an uncomfortable situation. However, if this happens to your Salem bed and you wish to keep using your unit, you can always give us a call and we can help you out.
3.They offer great support. Spring mattresses are designed to ease the body into relaxation and prevent pressure points through a system of varying distribution of weight into the surface. The coils compress and offer resistance at the same time, letting your body loose and allowing you to rest easy.
As spring coils come in a wide array of varieties and styles, being able to find one that will match your needs is also really easy. You can choose from bonnell, offset, or pocketed spring systems, letting you pick out the best mattress that will suit your requirements.
4. They’re cooler than other surfaces. According to a study conducted at the Kansas State University, innersprings are 28% colder than other surfaces, which means that your sleep won’t get disrupted by a hot feeling. Other bedding options, especially like foam mattresses, can get quite hot in the middle of the night, resulting to night time sweating as well as an uneasy slumber. With spring mattresses, there’s a lower chance for this, ensuring a more comfortable sleep.
5. They’re great investments. In our experience, we have numerous customers who has been praising our work as they’ve been using their Salem beds for decades now. Like we’ve said before, though, while we promise long lasting and high quality products, we still cannot stress enough that the proper maintenance is also key to keeping your mattress in good shape for a long time.
As Salem mattresses last a long time, it is also pretty easy to say that they’re great investments. Beds have always been big purchases for most households, not only because of their size, but also because they can be quite pricey. However, with their long lifespan, they’re totally worth every penny. Especially with Salem’s lifetime service warranty, you can be sure that you’ll be able to get your money’s worth with our products.
6. They come in a wide variety of firmness levels. As mentioned earlier, spring mattresses come in different types and designs. Each spring style offer a different kind of feel and firmness, so you can be sure that there’s definitely something that will match your needs.
With Salem’s several collections and different models, odds are, you’ll find a good match for your needs and preferences. Just make sure to test out the mattress you’re eyeing, so you can be sure that it has the right softness that suits your taste.